Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 60% cotton/40% polyester | Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size XL available for colors: white, black, navy, heather gray & royal
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
Svefnthorn (Version 1)
I have drew this stave for personal use years ago and it's great. The Svefnthorn (Old Norse svefnþorn, “sleep thorn,” pronounced “SVEFN-thorn”) is a symbol that features in several of the Norse sagas.